Sunday 8 July 2012

Volvo Ocean Race Update

During the last week the Volvo Ocean Race concluded in Galway Harbour. It was an enormous success. It was great to get out and about for a few days and evenings. Here's a few photo's I took:

 04th July Fireworks

Taoiseach Enda Kenny meeting Volunteers


I took a walk around the stalls and I have to say I was really impressed with all they had to offer, 
 the jewellery and accessories stalls particularly caught my eye.




These next few photo's were from my favourite stall, Bombay Banshee from Georges St Arcade Dublin, there were such lovely pieces and colour combinations.






A view of the big wheel!


And now, I know this is well overdue but I managed to get some street-style photo's
(sorry the quality isn't great here, hopefully next time I will have a better camera)

Emma Murphy

 Aoife Farrell

 Donna Hallinan

Colleen Brady


Well that's all I have to report from the VOR, the next major event I will be reporting on will be the Galway Races, hopefully with a new camera and some lovely pics for you. I also will be making one or two new hats for the occasion.

FYI ..... Another feature of TribeStyle-StreetStyle will be on the way soon.....It could be you!

In the meantime, I will be posting some new looks on my lookbook account in the next few days so please keep an eye out for those!


Till next time...stay stylish!

x





1 comment:

  1. Nice beige blazer :)
    BLOG M&M FASHION BITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete